Taking place on Earth 0, the Prime Earth, world states are formed largely out of the comic books themselves versus external media, though additional lore references are pulled from shows like Young Justice and Justice League Unlimited while using the comics as a jumping off point to carry the story forward.
Following a series of extensive injuries sustained in the loss and regaining of his powers, exposure to the firepits of Apokolips, and extensive Kryptonite poisoning, Superman has died.
The Justice League is a shell of its former self, and Hal Jordan has gone into space, searching for the entirety of the Green Lantern Corps; all of whom who mysteriously disappeared. Two rookie Lanterns were left in his place.
Wonder Woman feels lost, as if her entire world was a lie. Batman feels like he's being watched and aims to circle the wagons around Gotham City.
The light in the darkness comes from the past, who has recently reunited with someone he'd forgotten, someone he was forced to forget.
Someone had manipulated time, changing around events to alter relationships and to make sure certain people had never met or were removed from existence. Certain forces are at work behind the scenes to threaten the foundations of the world while those thought lost struggle to return to those they care for and protect against what comes next.
01. Register your cbox name with your board alias/OOC account.
02. Respect the pecking order.
03. Don't be a punk ass and spam the cbox.
04. Don't be a dick to other people in the cbox.
05. All Your Base All Belong To Us.
06. Don't advertise your site in the cbox.
07. Have a cookie.
08. Follow the board rules and the Jcink Terms Of Service.
09. Guest questions go here if no one's present in the cbox.
10. Use the shoutbox below for open threads and tagging posts.
11. Beware Hypertime.