Going South -> Justice League Dark?

Add Reply
New Poll

Justice League Dark?, or Teen Titans Dark mebbe?
Posted: Mar 25 2017, 11:49 AM
22POSTS
The king is dead. Long live the king.
Capable Of Varying Alignment

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON
SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

The Pitch:
Felix Faust is attempting to create a new Helmet of Chaos, using relics stolen from across the globe. Our heroes (be they Justice League, Teen Titans, or just SUPER FRIENDS) must band together in order to stop Faust from obtaining enough power to threaten all life on Earth!

Proposed Characters (NPC) Used:
Felix Faust - A Constantine and Justice League villain, our main antagonist. He is attempting to create a magical weapon that would rival the Helmet of Fate in power.

Tala - A Phantom Stranger villain, a plot vehicle who we're technically rescuing. In DCAU, she was famously trapped in a mirror, which I'm making use of here.

Nebiros - A demon of hell and a Felix Faust antagonist. He wants this 'Helmet of Chaos' for himself, so that he might depose Lucifer and rule Hell and Earth.

Plot Set-Up:
Authorities in the United Kingdom are baffled when Goswhit, famed to be the helmet of King Arthur, is stolen from the British Museum. Convinced that some demonic force is at work, Mordred begins investigating the disappearance of his father's helm.

Meanwhile, in the United States, an antique mirror dating back to the Victorian Era has been stolen from (insert city of Hero #2 here). Unbeknownst to the public at large, but knownst to (insert Hero #2 or #3 here), the mirror was in actuality a magical prison housing the demon Tala.

Mordred's pursuit of the helmet thief and the (insert Heroes here) investigation of the mirror thief collide in Washington, D.C. Within the tunnels of the subway, beneath an ancient Native American burial mound, Faust is preparing to merge Tala with the helmet... when he is interrupted by the demon Nebiros, who wants this Helmet of Chaos for himself. In the ensuing battle, our heroes band together, but Faust is able to escape while the heroes battle Nebiros and eventually succeed in banishing him back to Hell.

And so, banded together, our heroes must pursue and stop Faust.

In the interest of not overplanning, I'll leave it at that for the set-up. Depending on the among of interest and the cast of characters we have, we can modify the set-up and collaborate on how to work toward a conclusion.
PM

Posted: Mar 26 2017, 10:28 AM
22POSTS

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON

@Mordred | Age 10 | United Kingdom
@John Constantine | Age 38 | United Kingdom
@Catharsis | Age 23 | New York, NY, USA
@Erinyes | Age 19 | Seattle, WA, USA
@8-Bit | Age 18 | Various locales
@Legion | Age 1,000 | Various locales
PM

Posted: Mar 27 2017, 06:09 PM
22POSTS

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON
Going to start this on Sunday. Still time if any others are interested in join in!
PM

Posted: Mar 28 2017, 08:03 AM
60POSTS
Defending the truth is not something one does out of a sense of duty or to allay guilt complexes, but is a reward in itself. (Simone de Beauvoir)
The Janitor

SPECIES
Gear

OCCUPATION
Code Monkey

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mr. Badguy
Freddie Mercury
The Flame of Corruption
I wanna throw it out there that while I think Spec might be a liiiiiiittle overqualified for this and Roxy has no reason to be involved, I could totally write an NPC or two if you need someone to do that.

PM

Posted: Mar 28 2017, 04:46 PM
22POSTS

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON
QUOTE (Mr. Badguy @ Mar 28 2017, 09:03 AM)
I wanna throw it out there that while I think Spec might be a liiiiiiittle overqualified for this and Roxy has no reason to be involved, I could totally write an NPC or two if you need someone to do that.

Awesome! I'll give you a shout as we get this rolling.

Thanks!
PM

Posted: Mar 30 2017, 07:43 PM
9POSTS
Because what am I, if not a product of hatred? I was born into it, and suffered because of it. And then I was shaped and fueled by it. I doubt you can imagine the number of times where the only thing that kept me going was hatred. The number of times I clung to life just to spite those who wanted me dead. The number of times I refused to give up, solely because I hated them all too much to let them win.

SPECIES
Alien human Hybrid

OCCUPATION
N/A

ALIGNMENT
True Neutral

Erinyes
Rayja Clesley
Power of Hate
I'll drop Erinyes in here. Potential allies and of course, saving the earth. If only because felix faust is, by proxy, getting in her way for revenge.
PM

Posted: Mar 31 2017, 06:44 AM
5POSTS

SPECIES
Human

OCCUPATION
Paranormal Investigator

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Neutral

Johnny boy is in if there's still space free
PM

Posted: Mar 31 2017, 03:20 PM
22POSTS

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON
Updated!

It would probably make sense for Constantine and Mordred to link up in the UK, then have a USA team linking up as well. Then, as we work forward, the two groups can merge together.

@Legion and @8-Bit feel free to jump into either group (Team USA or Team UK), or some later point in the story.
PM

Posted: Apr 2 2017, 03:19 PM
22POSTS

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON
IC Thread Located Here

What I hoped this establishes is this

IN THE UK: Arthur's helmet was stolen earlier in the week, but officials are only now revealing the theft to the public.

IN THE US: The New York Metropolitan Museum of Art is being burglarized, with a security guard being killed in a very bizarre fashion.

Feel free to respond however you feel you need to. You're welcome to make use of the NPC bad guy in the New York museum, just remember we'll need him to steal the mirror and escape for plot reasons.

My next post will have Mordred at the British Museum looking for clues regarding the helmet and its theft.
PM

Posted: Apr 7 2017, 06:04 PM
3POSTS

SPECIES
Metahuman

OCCUPATION
Mercenary; Vigilante

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Neutral

Red X
Alice Nora Hunt
The Mysterious Assassin
Seeing as things havent really starting rolling yet in character, is too late to throw in my slightly-OC Red X? Supernatural assassin'd fit right in.
PM

Posted: Apr 8 2017, 09:29 PM
22POSTS

SPECIES
HOMO MAGI

OCCUPATION
SORCERER

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Neutral

Mordred
MORDRED PENDRAGON
QUOTE (Red X @ Apr 7 2017, 07:04 PM)
Seeing as things havent really starting rolling yet in character, is too late to throw in my slightly-OC Red X? Supernatural assassin'd fit right in.

Feel free to jump in where you like!
PM

Posted: May 15 2017, 11:21 AM
10POSTS
"Insider tip: Try finding a teacher before using magic. It may save your life someday!"
Those Of Great Herosim

SPECIES
Human

OCCUPATION
Runaway

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good

Alexander Leone
Alexander Leone
I'd join in, as soon as the UK storyline begins with Constantine. Sounds like a good place for my character to start!
PM

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

All My Shinies coded by Pink

Meanwhile, In The Chat Box Of Justice...

Cbox Rules

01. Register your cbox name with your board alias/OOC account.

02. Respect the pecking order.

03. Don't be a punk ass and spam the cbox.

04. Don't be a dick to other people in the cbox.

05. Don't advertise your site in the cbox.

06. Have a cookie.

07. Follow the board rules and the Jcink Terms Of Service.

08. Quick guest questions go here if no one is present in the cbox.

09. Beware Hypertime.

Vote Daily For Going South!
Affiliates
Resources & Directory
RPG-D
RPG-R
FH
WW
FH
CC
Shadowplay
FH